Friday, October 19, 2007

Del-icio-us

Del-icio-us is delicious. I've come to really rely on it at the reference desk, especially for specific sites and I miss so much the now obsolete FirstSearch button... Oh, well.

For this assignment I tagged some of my favorite sites including chocolateandzucchini.com (an excellent French cooking and baking blog) and ethnologue.com, a linguistics site (which comes in really handy when I just have to know which language family a specific language is a member of). I know, I know--never end your sentence with a preposition...

2 comments:

krl2pt0 said...

I was looking at your list of favorite books and saw Madeleine Kammen. Her "Making of a Chef" is my kitchen bible -- down to the chemistry of why this wine goes better with that food. I did wonder about that chocolate and zucchini thing, side-by-side maybe....

Bob Christensen

Accumulate Man said...

Farro and lamb shoulder are now on my shopping list after reading that rosemary/lamb recipe/article! What a wonderful food site..too many are often given over to endless recipes, or celebrities and their quirky ways, but not this one! Nicely laid out, and well written! Thanks!